seed exchange question

rober49(5 St Louis)July 27, 2014

I went into my profile & updated to show my state, zip code, & to show that I'm in the u.s.. I also listed the seeds I'm looking for & that I have to offer. every time I try to post I get sent to the seed exchange special instructions page. I contacted garden web & have not heard back yet. any one on this forum post there? any ideas? any one have any purple prairie clover or hyssop seed?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katob Z6ish, NE Pa

I'm not 100% sure what you're doing but there are two things going on. When you update your trade list that's updating your page -which is one thing... If you want to trade then do the second thing and create a post on either the seed or plant exchange saying what you want. People who have it can then check your page (a link will show by your name) and see if you have anything on your list that they're interested in trading for.
Does that help?

Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 7:48PM
rober49(5 St Louis)

the site is not allowing me to post or reply to post on that forum. when I click on post a new message it loops me down to the seed exchange instruction page, it will not allow me to even click on the reply button.

Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 8:15PM
tmeles

same im having the same problem

Bookmark   September 20, 2014 at 4:55PM
More Discussions
daves10
true pink or purple oriental poppies
Hi, I've tried to grow pink and purple oriental poppies...
mary_rockland
Before and After
By chance I came across this first photo just today....
rouge21_gw
How to ask Houzz a question?
When the switch over first happened I could easily...
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
Growing Yucca in container?
I seem to remember a member mentioning they were experimenting...
christinmk z5b eastern WA
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™