2014 Shovel-Prune Chronicles
GW member eric_oh initiated last year's thread. I don't think I see one for this season.
I am sure all of us do our best to rehome such plants and I feel good that most of the ones listed below are now in the ground being looked after and cared for by someone else.
Here is some of what I remember from this season that I have dug up this year and given away:
- 3 Campanula "Freya" (too short a bloom time and too floppy...in part because of too rich soil maybe)
- 2 very large "Solar Eclipse" heucherella (these two were in too much sun)
- one huge "Endless Summer" hydrangea (not enough reliable blooming)
- 2 small heuchera "Paris" (never thrived for me in their current location and I had nowhere to put them)
- Persicaria "Dimity". Excellent ground cover but I have too much
- Diablo Ninebark shrub (too large)
This post was edited by rouge21 on Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 12:02