What to buy to cut my lawn fast?
I have really bad allergies and a 1/3 acre lawn with a several obstacles and only one little hill. l have to wear a respirator when cutting a lawn, and prefer to get it over with quick. My craftsman lt1000 with a 42" deck just threw a rod. (18hp intek headgasket went) Now i'm looking at what to do.
1. Walking would be hot with a respirator, but i'm willing.
- It would be nice to get rid of my small push mower for the tight spots.
3. I have a grass catcher now but don't really need it. I just mulch everything--even leaves.Here are some options
4. I'd like to spend 600 or less.
5. I want something reliable and don't have the time to do any major work...
1. Put a new used engine in (150 plus a lot of work?)
2. Get a new used lawn tractor
3. Get a zero -turn rider
4. get a walk behind with a wide cut.
Anything i should be looking for on craigslist? Here are two ads that look interesting to me.
Will I get a better deal in the middle of winter?