Willow Acacia dying?
I think my Willow Acacia is dying. I live in Phx Arizona.
Here are my observations.
- I started noticing the tree did not have the usual lush last Fall.
- I called an arborist that told me the tree was just a little stressed but that was fine.
- In the mean time the tree kept losing leaves, the couple of frost days we had did not seem to exacerbate the situation.
- Then in March the tree bloomed with the usual bunch of yellow flowers, so I thought the tree was coming back.
- But after the bloom new leafs wouldn't grow; I called a different arborist that told me the tree was not dying and it would have come back soon.
- Well it is August and still no leaves! When I check the branches by bending them, some they brake like they are dead and some they just bend without braking like they are still alive.
Shall I get rid of the tree ?