Looking for peach silk!!

Prettypetals_GA_7-8December 21, 2013

Anyone have a clue where to purchase peach silk?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nanadollZ7 SWIdaho(Zone 7 Boise SW Idaho)

I was looking for this gorgeous rose, too, and HMF only says that it was "introduced by Heirloom". Heirloom doesn't carry it now, though. Kim, can you help us? Is Peach Silk another one of those "poached" roses like Blue Bayou that suddenly disappears from the market as mysteriously as it appeared? Thanks for any help you can give us. Diane

Bookmark   December 22, 2013 at 2:09PM
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23

Perhaps Heirloom still has a "mother" plant of it and may offer it in the future. Have you checked with them? It's a Clements rose so Heirloom is the origin.

Bookmark   December 22, 2013 at 7:05PM
Prettypetals_GA_7-8

Thanks Diane and Hoovb. I will give heirloom a call. I will search Clements roses too. Thanks, judy

Bookmark   December 22, 2013 at 8:58PM
kittymoonbeam

I have one in my garden but I think I'm in a quarantine zone because of citrus disease/ pests. It was slow to start, but became a beauty over time. It has tall strong canes and has an upright growth that fills in shrubby.

Bookmark   December 23, 2013 at 6:28PM
alameda/zone 8

I got a Peach Silk a long time ago from Heirloom when it was in their catalog. I liked it so much I asked about it - wanted 2 of them. They must have had them in inventory as they sent me the 2 roses in my order. They are now growing in large pots and I plan to plant them in the ground this winter. Ask and they will probably find one for you. See the other post on this rose - apparently they are available.
Judith

Bookmark   December 26, 2013 at 12:36PM
Prettypetals_GA_7-8

Hi Judith!! I started another post after talking with shawna at heirloom. Hopefully they will reproduce some more if we get enough people wanting one.

Bookmark   December 26, 2013 at 10:32PM
More Discussions
What's wrong with my rose bush?
Can anyone please shed some light on what's wrong with...
alyong
New record!
OK, all you snow freaks, you got your new record here...
seil zone 6b MI
Blue Girl - bush
I'm starting to think about culling out the noncontenders...
canadian_rose
Soaking a bareroot rose?
I've been wondering about the best way to prepare a...
sara_ann-z6bok
Rainbow Happy Trails
My local nursery has a rose named Rainbow Happy Trails....
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™