Asclepias sp., Chelone glabra and Lobelia cardinalis
I have seeds for these 3 species and was thinking of sprinkling them onto the mulch of a no dig garden patch...the patch will be created this fall. A helpful person in another garden web forum told me I should wait 'til spring to sow the seeds but she suggested I come to this forum for confirmation. Could someone give me the pros/cons of sowing the seeds this fall vs next spring? If you have experience w/sowing and germinating these seeds...what was your method? I am trying to avoid having to grow the plants indoors then transplanting because I will not be home to take care of the plants over the winter AND I simply haven't the space.