Technical Problem on the Forums?

northerner_on(Z5A ONCanada)September 23, 2011

Whenever I post on GW, I ask that responses be sent to my e-mail Inbox. Recently, this feature has not been working. For example last week I posted some pics., there were 8 replies, and only one came to my inbox. Similarly I have posted questions on the Tomato, Soil, and name-that-plant forums and realized there were replies only when I went to the forums. Is anyone else experienceing this? The other problem is that I have to re-input my login information almost monthly. And it seems to be completely 'lost' because when I start to enter my username, it does not complete it. Anyone knows how to report these problems?

Notherner

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terrene(5b MA)

I get that login problem occasionally too, so I just log in and then use the back button to get back to my reply, and then it posts successfully.

I don't know about the responses, I never request to be notified of replies via email. However, my GW email hasn't been working since last Spring, and I've contacted GW about this at least 2 times, to no avail. So I put my email address on "My Page".

Bookmark   September 23, 2011 at 6:28AM
More Discussions
Official Winter Sowing Count Zone Wars 2014-2015 #1:
This is the first thread in the official Winter Sowing...
ladyrose65
Help please - I need a photo of milk jugs in snow
Hi everyone, I work for a non-profit organization and...
diggerdee
Annuals
Can you wintersow, Tithonia and Salvia now? I have...
bellarosa
Green gunk on my soil: can I salvage?
Here's the facts: Newbie WSer Bought the Miracle Grow...
emcd124
Where did everyone go?
I know lots of folks are on the FB WS group but where...
indianaplantlover
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™