Special Notes for Uploading Images:
- You will be asked to designate your image file on the preview page, the second step in posting. You should see an edit box asking for the image file name and a Browse button to the right of it. Click on the browse button to locate the file on your computer.
- Image uploads are not enabled for followup messages.
- The Subject of your post should describe your image, i.e., "Lilium superbum."
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material. Only post images which you have created.
- Image files may not be larger than 60 kilobytes.
- Images must be either in GIF or JPEG format and have one of the following file extensions: .gif, .jpeg or .jpg
- File names containing only letters, numbers, dashes or underlines will work best, such as: "im-1_a.jpg" File names containing special charcters like #, @ or %, may cause problems.
- File uploads work with Netscape version 2.0 and above, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0, but they do not work with many of the browsers that claim to be compatible with Netscape, including earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
Information about Posting
Learn more about in-text links on this page here
Join | Garden Forums | Home Forums | Exchanges & Trading | Member Pages | Contact Us
|iVillage Home & Garden Network|