Return to the Garden Accoutrements Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for replacement part for swing

Posted by star723 (My Page) on
Mon, May 9, 05 at 20:56

Hello~ Can anyone help me locate a place where I can get replacement parts for a swing. I am talking about the swings you get a wal-mart with the covers on top. I am needing the screws that hold the top part on the frame. I thought it was wal-marts brand Mainstays. But cant find it no where. I got it a few years back. Thanks~ Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for replacement part for swing

If you know the 'brand name' do an online search and see if you can find the company. Their customer service should be able to help.

If you have one of the screws, take it to HD or Ace Hardware and find more of the same kind. If you can not locate the maker, do you have any of the paperwork? If so it will show the type and size screw to buy.

I did an online to replace parts of a kids playhouse a few years back and they sent the parts and a new telephone to me at no charge...nice of them. good luck

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Accoutrements Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here