Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rckowal

High Quality Gazebos/Canopies

rckowal
13 years ago

Are there any well made 10' x 10' gazebos/canopies available at a cost under $300? I want some thing with a fabric that will survive several years or more. Preferably, a model where replacement fabric tops are available. Does anyone know of such a product? If so, who makes &/or sells them?

I'm sure many of us have had the maddening experience of buying one of the many Chinese made, fabric top products currently available. Having gone through 4 to 5 of them now, I am well aware of their poor, flimsy quality of materials & construction. These include the better products I bought from Sports Authority, Lowes & other stores.

From what I've seen, the rule of thumb is that if anchored solidly, the fabric & structure may last one season. If setup by the Users manual, it will likley go down & tear apart during the first storm. The manuals often recommend that you take them down when winds will be strong??? Rarely do any survive through a second season even when the fabric is removed for the winter.

Richard

Comment (1)

Sponsored