Return to the Garden Accoutrements Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for help identifying maker of this fountain

Posted by Priti_NewToGardening none (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 17, 14 at 18:00

Hi I have a gorgeous cherub fountain in my yard that the previous owners left behind. I don't know anything about it but I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it or sell it. It's about 6 feet tall, multi-tiered. Kind of dangerous with little boys who like climbing on anything they can find, which is why I'm considering selling it.
Can anyone tell me about this maker? Hoping to find a fountain expert who can tell me if this was just purchased at Home Depot, or if it is something more special than that.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for help identifying maker of this fountain

Looks like half the name is scuffed out? Or maybe just has dirt or gunk on it?

You might want to take a pic of the fountain itself to help folks potentially ID it. Considering it's size, it might have come from somewhere local.

o
RE: Looking for help identifying maker of this fountain

I would ask around at garden shops or nurseries that have that type of item. We have a Green Thumb Nursery that has a lot of that kind of thing. Any palace with large outdoor plant section might have it. If you could figure out the name you might find it on line. 1989 B---------------------Something. LMC Might mean limited manufacturing co or Google concrete garden fountains- or large cherub fountains ,should come up with something!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Accoutrements Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here