Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homersgarden

How to find value of Snow White & Seven Dwarf Statues

homersgarden
19 years ago

I was recently given a complete set of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs...all seven of the guys. They stand three feet to two feet high and seem to be fairly old. I would say sixties or so. One is broken, but can be repaired. I am not sure if I want them or if I want to sell them. Any ideas of the cost?

Comments (35)

• agaudette
    19 years ago

You could check them out on ebay to see if something similiar or the same is begin sold...that will give you a start!

Alicia

• neetsiepie
    19 years ago

Items like that will probably vary due to regionality and desirability.

In my town statuary sells very inexpensively, but go 40 miles north and it's triple the cost. Also, it depends on the area as to what people like. Asian accents, lanterns and Buddha statues do not move in rural areas, but in the urban areas they move like crazy.

Check on Ebay is the best bet, or check with a statuary manufacturer in your area to see if they've ever had requests for such items.

• verm_lady
    19 years ago

Hi I was going thru some of this forum and saw that you were asking about a price for your Snow White and dwarfs.Well I own and operate a garden and collectible business here in Wa.I sold a Snow White and five dwarfs for 150.00 this summer.If there old like you say they are probably around the three hundred range.Let me know how you do.Linda Sue

• laa_laa
    19 years ago

In Fresno, Calif. we have Christmas Tree Lane and Huntington Boulevard that are long streets decorated for Christmas. It is a tradition where everyone on these two streets participates and the public drives through at night to the sound of Christmas music under Christmas lights strung through the trees that line the roads.
    If you decide to sell the sculptures, you might advertise them in "The Fresno Bee" here in California. I'm sure someone here would be interested. L.

• purinia
    16 years ago

I see this is a very old post but i am interested in your snow white and the seven dwarfs, if you still have them or are interested in selling them please send me an e-mail
    thank you

• wanda-818
    16 years ago

I have a wooden Snow White & Seven Dwarfs coat rack with hooks. I belive that it is very old because I've had it since I was a child - before 1960. I want to get an idea of the value? Can anyone help? I can email a picture.

• scottcozza33_comcast_net
    13 years ago

I have the 7 dwarfs. I would like to buy snow white. Does anyone know where i can get a snow white garden statue? It is made of concrete and goes with my set of 7 dwarfs

• mafhal_hawaii_rr_com
    13 years ago

I Have the complete set of Snow white and the Seven Dwarfs garden set. Sold by Disney about 3-4 years ago, Its still in the box never been opened. I looked all over the website and the only thing I could find is Doc and Grumpy together for about 100. I wonder how much I could sell if for?

• nicki6944
    7 years ago

echovm2 does your friend still have the Snow White set?

• echovm2
    7 years ago

Yes they do nicki6944

• yolanda9521
    7 years ago

Do you know what the Concrete Snow White statue is selling for?

• mblamires
    7 years ago

I know this is a really old post but I have a friend who has a sentimental desire to buy a stone statue of Grumpy. There is a photo of her in the 70s hugging one in her grandmothers garden. She's been searching for a long time so if you've still got them I'd be grateful to hear from you.

• Fred Perez
    6 years ago

I have Snow white and 5 drawfs...Doc and dopey were stolen....Snow White weighs in at 200 pounds....and around 4 ft. tall...rest around forty pounds...they need painted and restored...but in good enough condition.....175.00

• whodunit8
    6 years ago

Where are you, Fred, I'm interested.

• Fred Perez
    6 years ago

Sorry...just sold them to an individual who will restore them....

• whodunit8
    6 years ago

Thanks anyway.

• arcy_gw
    5 years ago

I only have two. My dad found them curb side headed for the garbage. I inherited them two years ago. This past summer I repainted.

• HU-530099554
    5 years ago

I have Snow White and 6 dwarfs. Grumpy either was stolen or got mad about something and split. They all could use painting and Dopey needs a nose job, all in all very good shape. I'm not sure who painted them possibly kids so really need to be redone! Wanting to sell if anyone is interested. Not sure what to sell for but saw $175 for Snow White and 5 dwarfs.

• nicki6944
    5 years ago

I would be interested. Where are you located?

• rosalindeemmott
    3 years ago

Does anyone have the set they would be willing to part with? Any condition! Thank! Roz :)

• Rebecca Stucki
    3 years ago

We 4 selling 6 dwarfs and snow white...not sure if in your area?

• Jeanette Tan
    3 years ago

Do you still have the statues? Thanks.

• HU-523950864
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

I have a ton of snow white if anyone wants to buy jharrell3159@gmail.com I all so have snow white and all the boys statues all in good shape

• whodunit8
    3 years ago

Where are you?

• HU-523950864
    3 years ago

Melbourne fl

• rosalindeemmott
    2 years ago

Can you post a photo of them? Is that Melbourbe, Australia??

• HU-777804308
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

I have a set of them but snow white is sitting holding flowers im looking to sell.

• arcy_gw
    2 years ago

Mine found a home.

• HU-178355508
    last year

Does anyone know the hstory of these large snow whiteSnow White and severn dwarfs sets in concrete as much larger than normal sets ,i have a full set but see most others in the usa. and seem to have 2 different smow whites. were these for a show or exhibition .just love to know there history tim.rogers73@ntlworld.com

larger then normal i

• arcy_gw
    last year

HAHAH Mine came from my dad's who got them off the curb from his neighbor's cast offs...sorry.

• HU-488982272
    last year

Do you still have these? would like to buy them for my mother in law

• HU-364158137
    9 months ago

Looking to buy a complete set of the dwarfs if anyone is selling? Email jshiner@outlook.com. Thanks

• HU-178355508
    9 months ago

I have a full set of dwarfs and snow white ,maybe happy to sell if price is right

• Cc Burnett
    9 months ago

I have a set of 7 dwarfs and snowwhite there wooding some are chipped i was gunna freshing them up and idea what i could get for them! thanks!

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz