Return to the Annuals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NG Impatients

Posted by mnwsgal 4 Henn MN (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 11:58

I pulled up my NG Impatients yesterday as the cooler weather has decreased blooms and frost is expected this week. The undersides of the leaves were a beautiful purple--a bit of beauty at the end of the season.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NG Impatients

All my impatiens still look pretty good No sign of any disease.I'm letting them go.I'm just tired of watering .It is just getting too cool at night for the tender things.I could see patches of frost on the roadside grass this morning.Time to enjoy the flowering kale & grasses.
Rose Iowa

o

Same here, Rose, just tired of watering and pruning spent flowers. Maybe I like the 4 seasons after all.
Pat Mich.

o

• Posted by mxk3 z5b/6 MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 20:31

Yes, the foliage is lovely. My NG's are still going strong, one of my favorite annuals, no doubt. I have been growing them from seed; they are pokey in the house under the lights, but once planted they really take off and turn into lush blooming machines :0)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Annuals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here