Return to the Annuals Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lost calendula -- personal request

Posted by ken_adrian z5 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 15, 13 at 19:05

i think.. back in the 60's we got a pack of what i call the simple calendula ... maybe in a box of cereal .... sunshine yellow .... single flowered ...

i had it with me up until... this season.. [and thats a long freakin time .. lol] ... i noticed it wasnt around...

does anyone have a few of those weird twisty seeds.. that they would spend a stamp on to send my a few ...

i will reimburse you the stamp if you wish ...

email me thru my members page.. and include your own direct email so i can respond ,....

thx

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lost calendula -- personal request

thanks to docmom ...

knocking this down ..

ken

o

• Posted by mxk3 z5b/6 MI (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 7:24

I bought a package of Pacific Beauty Blend calendula seeds - not sure if that is what you're looking for, but I'd be happy to pick you up a pack at English Gardens and mail to you or send you some of mine if they are out. The package says the flowers are mix of orange and gold.

o

Mxk3,
I have a pack of seeds ready to mail today. I contacted Ken via email. He probably could use more than one pack, though. Mine are all yellow, I believe. I'm sure he'll check back here soon.

Martha

o

thx mx ... but no ...

it isnt worth more than a stamp .. lol ...

but if you gather some seed from your crop some day in the future.. and have as stamp ... that would work ...

ken

o

Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 20:33

Ok. Let me know if you change your mind and you want me to pick you up a pack of seed. EG is just a few minutes away -- remember I walked a tree home from there LOL! So a pack of seeds is no sweat.

o

any excuse to go back.. eh??

lol

ken

o

I had a tragic weekend. Not my family, but a close neighbor. So, the envelope is still in my car. I'll mail it Monday.

Martha

o

I have Pacific Beauty, this is what is looks like.

o

Sat, Nov 9, 13 at 19:35

Pretty!

o

Oh that's lovely! Thanks for a taste of sunshine on a cold day.

o

Each year I find those seeds in the 20 cent packages, the ones that use to be 10 cents. Here for some reason they like to grow like a vine then die without many re-seeding.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Annuals Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here