Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
birdasaurus

oh i don't know!

birdasaurus
16 years ago

i have a typical tropical plant, it's getting TALL! no images yet, i was wondering where online i can find the average tropical that is sold in grocers, parking lot specials (you know the types) it's long leafed, looks like a tree... two thick branches, upward to about 9 ft. now. i need to cut it for my apartment only has an 8ft. ceiling! (if someone has a remote clue, some answers, guide me.. if not therefore i must break down and get some discs and take images of this monster) they're common, i see them everywhere, resturants.. palors, salons.. blah blah.. they're on sale in the spring at your local mom and pop or home depot...

also, what can i do about a silly neighbor who whines like a bangee (i guess that's a good descriptor) about getting water on her balcony when i water my plants. you should hear her when it rains! WOOT!

(manager said to her "what do you do when the rain blows in? complain to god about mother nature's messiness?") i found that comforting.

if no one can guess and win! (nah i don't have $$ or prizes) i'll get some images i guess, when i can afford to fill my POS sony mavica. :(

i'm afraid to make judgement on cutting the plant until i get some expert advice. i pulled it from a dumpster 12 years ago and well it and i and a few other typical house tropicals have all grown out of proportions and i must heed the call of pruning and making them fit in my apartment.

:D

Comments (3)

Sponsored