Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
squeeziemonkey

free seeds! they are everywhere!

squeeziemonkey
17 years ago

OK, let me ask you all thisÂ

WHY do you buy seeds in small packets for $2.00?

I paid $1.99 a pound for yellow tomatoes at my local store and now I got both dinner for tonight and dinner for the rest of the summer!

Just go to the Grocery Store, buy your fave veggies, take them home, eat them, then plant the seeds!

Right NOW I am growing Orange Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Garlic, Onions, Potatoes, and can THINK of a dozen others that I got for FREE because I took the seeds I would normally throw out, dried them, and planted them!

You get "Special" kinds in packets but you can take your fave tomatoes that you bought at a farmerÂs market and grow THAT right in your own garden!

They canÂt be so "Special" that we canÂt grow them at home or else it wouldnÂt be feasible to grow them commercially!

The farmers breed to get the highest yield, with the best storage, and the best flavor so now you can too! And since we have the opportunity to coddle each plant with the best soil, the best fertilizers, exc. we can even improve on whatever you purchased!

If you grow from seed why not take advantage of all that the people that grow for a living have done???

I hope this helps!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions