Here's my favorite: Salsa

Next favorite:

Next favorite:

More coming, I LOVE lilies!!

Judith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lilies Blooming Now

Those are great! :-D I think one of mine is the same or similar as your 2nd one. They are pretty much done but looked like this:

I have a dark orange one that is mostly babies now (haven't repotted any of them in a bunch of years), which didn't bloom this year. So it looks like it's time to divide them all this fall. Asiatics are wonderful spring-summer transitional flowers!

o

I think my yellow lily is Pixie sun.

I've got about five Shirleys coming up and ready to flowerthat I planted last yearl I'm amazed they came back!

o

Mine came from one of my sisters back when she was briefly living in my building. Not sure what any of them were but that yellow does look alot like yours... I do know that they are all pretty hardy. I'm thinking of maybe getting some new ones.

o

I LOVE the Asiatics, and if it hadn't been for you I wouldn't have known I could grow them! So thanks to you I've got a whole new addiction. I'm getting more next year too.

o

LOL! :-D

What goes around comes around! Being re-enabled! heh heh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Balcony Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here