Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Variagated Serissa Cuttings

Posted by drasaid zone 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 4, 06 at 10:05

I bought this and it is growing like mad! I dipped some cuttings in hormone, let them develop a callous, and stuck them in dirt and all of them are alive.
Anybody have any cool stuff for them? I will give you some that are in dirt now and some fresh that I have dipped in hormone. I also have (in case you want cuttings) Mexican wax myrtle, Pink Picayune miniature rose, and a Leptospermum.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Variagated Serissa Cuttings

I would luv to try bonsai, but I have nothing to trade till spring. I could do sase, unless you would like to wait till spring for, lets see, irises, daylilies, phlox, hostas, herbs, etc. Let me know, would be cool to try.

o

Do you have a var. serissa cutting left that I could get? I've got some house plant (spider plant, philadendron, pothos, snake plant) starts available.

o

I have a small book(5"x7") for trade-'quick and easy bonsai miniatures'.Published by Shufunotomo in Japan,28th printing '93.I could give you more info if your interested
\ Geno

o
Still have them.....

and Greatwhite where are you? I can't email you!
I don't do bonsai, I just like this little plant and it is FAST bonsai (despite being variagated it grows like a weed.)
It does very well one of those little African Violet pots-you know, the ones submerged in another pot full of water.

o

Sorry I don't get on line very much and there is a week or two usually before I get back on.I don't know much about computers so I don't know what's up with the email.I live in the town of Newstead,25 miles outside of Buffalo,NY.Sorry you can't use the book. The only other seeds I have to trade are common 10 for a $1 seeds and wildflower mixes
Thanks
Geno

o

Do you still have cutting of the Var. Serissa?

o

hi
just wondering-is this serissa foetida-tree of a thousand stars?? If so, I would love to set up a trade.
;) Danielle
Firegurl

o

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRADING. I HAVE CACTUS, HERBS AND HOUSE PLANTS.

o

Do you have a serissa cutting available? I confess that I haven't updated my seed/plant listing, but surely I've got so MANY seeds there's got to be something we could trade! Thank you for your consideration!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here