Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Japanese maple seedlings

Posted by trish_ca CA 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 14, 07 at 19:54

I have many japanese maple seedlings for trade. They have their first set of true leaves so they are still very small...about 2-3 inches tall. Since these are from seeds, I don't know what they will look like when they mature, but now they range from a variety of red tinged down to green leaves...none look like they are solid red. If you are interested let me know..I want to get the rest of them dug up before they get walked on or the the little wild things around here dine on them. I can send a dozen at a time..more if you want.

Thanks!
Trish

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Japanese maple seedlings

Trish, I would love to have some of these (if any left) for postage. (I don't have anything on your want list, or else I'd offer that). Please let me know :)

o

I would love to have some myself. I really don't have anything to offer, I'm relatively new. Would you take postage,etc.?

o

I would love some seedlings I have lots of scotch pine christmas tree seed if you are intrested thanks I also have lots of bubble wrap pouches they are not in envelops but they are envelope 5x7 size let me know

o

Trish,

Do you still have any of these seedlings left? If so, could you let me know how much postage would be as I do not have anything to trade for that's on your list.
Thanking you in advance.
Michelle

o

• Posted by nomadh 10-11/so cal (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 27, 07 at 18:57

I'd like to try some J.M.s . I have pond plants and bamboo to trade or perhaps a reblooming bearded iris. OR postage if you prefer.
Thanks, Damon

o

I would love to receive seedlings from you. I have redbud and red cedar seedlings or postage.

o

Hello, I love some of these too. Do you have any left?

I have MANY MANY Eastern Red Bud seedlings, a couple of hostas, and some Ivy to trade.

Or I'm happy to pay shipping.

Angela

o

Trish,

If you still have any, I'm interested. I'll gladly pay shipping. I don't have anything to trade, but if you want to get any off your hands, let me know.

Travis

o

trish im new to bonsai. If you have any left please contact me I will gladly pay whatever you want. my email is hypnoticecstacy@yahoo.com

o

Hi Trish. If you had Japanese Maple seedlings this spring, you should have them again next spring I would think.

I have both purple Japanese Iris and Japanese Rooftop Iris (cristata) to trade. I could ship the iris this fall or next spring if you would like either.

let me know what you think.

Regards,
Elizabeth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here