Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: In search of:

Posted by misty731 tn (My Page) on
Thu, May 11, 06 at 9:53

I am in search of a bonsai to trade or donation. I have many things to trade for. Please please help. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: In search of:

I ordered 8 Bonsai trees for relatives from http://4bonsai.com site and I just want to say that I am amazed by the service and would like to THANK them for the quick delivery!
They arrived quickly and evidently by all accounts in perfect condition! And
to top that they are the perfect gift each family member was quite impressed
with not only the Bonsai but the instructions that came along with them. My
Aunt was the most excited as she had killed a Bonsai tree earlier due to
lack of knowledge. I told her that there are various items for starters such as: Bonsai Seed kits, Ikebana, Specimen Bonsai, Bonsai specimen, Bonsai Tool kits, Bonsai Figurines, Feng Shui products, Feng Shui, Lucky Bamboo, Lucky Bamboo pots, Lucky Bamboo kits and
Bonsai humidity trays that she can choose from and there are even Bonsai Wholesale, Bonsai tree wholesale, Bonsai trees wholesale, and Bamboo wholesale for business minded persons or those who wants to have bulk orders for personal gifts. I recommend this site for all Bonsai lovers out there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here