Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: gingko seedling

Posted by RowanSGrowin pgh z6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 1, 04 at 21:03

i have some gingko seedlings for trade.

i would like to trade this for anythign purple it does not have to be plants for Bonsai. Or any houseplant that is easy to take care of , Or, anythign YOU think a 3 year old would fancy. We are very new to gardening and mostly are doing container plants and houseplants.

The gingko seedlings range from 2-4". But are well established. The hardest part -- i read was getting the seeds to germinate so that part is already taken care of for ya!
The gingko seedlings range from 2-4". But are well established. The hardest part -- i read was getting the seeds to germinate so that part is already taken care of for ya!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: gingko seedling

I have some purple iris (2 kinds)
I would be willing to trade.
PLMK
Grancru
jtcrne@aol.com

o

I have black soybeans.

o

I have purple agapanthus, drake elm,rainbow colors of daylilliesetc.

o

I have a pot of orange mint, it's not orange or purple, but my daughter just loves it because it smells and tastes like gum and is perfectly safe for them to eat, I use it to flavor tea and coffee, but really needs to be kept in a pot because it spreads terrible.Perfect plant for childs room.Would you be wiiling to trade?

o

Hi! Do you still have any Ginko seedlings left. (I realize I'm a little late(lol) asking but hey, you never know---). I have 3 different types of Mother of Thousands. New plants form on the edges of the plant and you can pick them off and plant them or they will fall off and start growing. You can literally get thousands of plants off of these. They grow fast too! A 3 yr old (now 4?)should find them fascinating! Adults find them fascinating! Maybe you'd like some cactus pups or cuttings-gotta watch the spines though! Let me know if you're interested.
Cathy

o

i hope that you might still have some ginko- i would love to trade if you do. thanks, matthew

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here