Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Japanese black pine

Posted by TimZ8 Louisiana (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 04 at 12:12

I have japanese black pine seedlings to trade for japanese maple or korean hornbeam seedlings.
The seedlings sprouted in April and had the tap root cut in June. They were planted in bonsai soil and small plastic bonsai pots at that time and are doing great!
Email if interested.

Tim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Japanese black pine

I would love to get ahold ofone of those blk pine seedlings you have
hit me back and we can work out a trade if you still have any

MAx
Jorcutt1@du.edu

o

All I currently have is Purple Orchid Tree seeds. Would you be interested in trading for that? I am desperately seeking japanese black pine.

o

I have some Russian Olive seeds to trade for a Seedling or two....

o

Hello friend: If you don't mind, would you share some info with me please. I have some Japanese Black Pine seed and have not have any to sprout yet. Can and or will you please give me a short lesson on what to do to these seed to get them to sprout please. I would greatlt appreciate my friend. Thank you. Mike Gentry in the hills of East Tennessee

o

I HAVE JAPANESE RED MAPLE SEEDS THAT WERE HARVESTED IN OCT 2006, I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN TRADING, I ALSO HAVE SOME BONSAI POTS

o

hell-o

my name is tene and ,and i am lookimg for odd plants as i
have some of voodoo plants that i would be happy trade,as these are rars,amd get up thee foot bloom.but;i womld like,real plants ready to be planted,as i theses rarae lillys And she woill grow up two 4-5in tall,s ,and i wont offer very much moore,ihis my favorite,and when the bloom shoots ,just a boom shootng stright up and the dard red,she looks,like a huge cstalill,well thankfor for yor
time pleae ,tejne, flowersadoor@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here