Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: have: jm seedling

Posted by urbandk 6a (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 7, 09 at 20:36

Hi,

i got a some red leafed japanese Maple seedlings for trade. they sprouted about a month ago, and i am trying to grow it thru the winter indoors. You would need to winter it outdoors next year. I have it growing in some test tubes - which can easily be shipped, or i have some in 1/8 gallon grow bags - which are pretty heavy. Right now they are all about the same size, so there's no difference in the pots yet. i assume you would transplant it anyways.

I am looking for some ficus rootings, azalea / rhododendren rootings, grow tubes, test tubes, 1020 flats or trays...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: have: jm seedling

seedlings look good. Unfortunately time is running out for shipping things. Especially those in full growth or tropicals. Thanks, Jason.

o

Thanks for the advice... okies.. no trades till next fall.

Thanks

o

If you still want to trade any of those seedling I am very interested and can tell you how to pack good for shipping this time of year.

Mary

o

about 90% of the seedlings made it thru winter in my basement.

about 50% of them had a nice growth sprut and are in the 5-6" tall range. the rest are in the 3-4" range.

If your interested in trading let me know.. looking for any thing interesting for bonsai, pine seedlings, propogation flats, trays.

o

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Any one interested in trading for Japanese maple seedlings?

i have some smaller ones, in the 5-6" range and some larger ones in the 12-18" range.

The 5-6" ones were started in March - the 12-18" were started last Dec. as seen in the earlier photos. Its like kids growing up.

Looking for gallon plastic pots, 1/8 gallon grow bags, or square quart pots, dissectum seeds or seedlings, ficus seedlings, jade seedlings.

o

I can trade for jade seedlings or cuttings if you are interested. Please email me if interested. I am interested in making this into a first Bonsai.

o

i have a sago palm rooted bulb and i would love a japanese maple

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here