Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anthantropical

Rare San Jose Juniper (Created by Mr. Hatanaka) for sale

anthantropical
9 years ago

Hi,

I have a rare San Jose Juniper, a special collection of Doug from http://www.thekennettcollection.com. According to Doug, this bonsai was created by Mr. Hatanaka in 1950. Mr. Hatanaka is one of the greatest first generation bonsai artist in America. This is a statement from Doug "Mr. Hatanaka started this tree from a cutting in the very early 1950�s after the war and after being interned. While John Naka is considered to be the father of American Bonsai,Mr. Hatanaka in my opinion will be remembered as the greatest of the first generation bonsai artist�s of this early period".
Anyway, bonsai is beautiful. It looks superior. I love it very much, but I feel like I don't have enough time to spend with it. With my busy schedule, I rarely have time for my children. I know that there are people in this forum would love to add this special bonsai to their collection and have the time to enjoy it. I also have another bonsai (A special palm tree). If someone offer me the right price for the San Jose Juniper, I would add the other bonsai as a gift. These are the only two bonsai I have, and I want them to go together. You can email me directly at aaic2003@yahoo.com or call me at 703-338-5012. I prefer local sale and pick-up only. The bonsai is so big, and I really don't know how to ship it.

I am located in Fairfax, Virginia.

The pictures were taken in August 2014. The bonsai is in the greenhouse now.

Thank you very much for your time!

Sponsored