Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
head_cutter

In the spirit of things

head_cutter
13 years ago

There is no reason for me to continue in this forum, various things have led to that decision. I do and will continue to participate in a few others over time, as I always have in the past.

One reason -- as some of you know from following my Facebook and the Orange Helpers blog -- is that I have become more involved in working with humanitarian causes here. Specifically working with individual families effected by decades of exposure to the dioxin known as Agent Orange as well as UXO problems.

Although my wife, Phuong, and I belong to and work for several NGO's -- Orange Helpers, VAVA among them, we also work co-ordinating with others. We have never taken a dime for any of this and normally spend a few hundred dollars, each month, in travel, support and donations throughout this province.

Our newest project is to locate, qualify, assess, document and co-ordinate the rehab of small rural schools in this area. Anyone can build a school in a big city.

Yes, I will still work with Bonsai. There will be a second article, about the Bonsai of Vietnam, in the Journal of the American Bonsai Society.

Have fun,

Bob

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996