Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The big Boxwood...

Posted by head_cutter Vietnam (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 17, 09 at 1:51

After digging a little deeper in this guy's pot shop I found this one today, still not the right pot but better. Sooooo...after 2 hours of work it's in. This is pretty much the front--I'll get a better background in the future for another pic. Just thought I'd share.

The pot is 17" in dia, you're looking at about 50 lbs of tree and pot here.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The big Boxwood...

Excellent! That trunk deserves the perfect pot.

I'm glad to see you back and posting.

Josh

o

Will post a few in the galleries later, did manage to set things up and get a better pic yesterday. The monsoon season makes it a little rough on internet connections here. So, the past few months just staying on line for a few minutes has been as good as it gets LOL.

I have a feeling that there may be a road trip to China in the future...there just isn't either a good variety of pots here or any quality.

o

Love the tree!! Like the pot, but not for that tree, female or not, but then I'm not a huge fan of decor on pots altogether. Never mind!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here