Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
celestialsheep

Ming Aralia Failing

CelestialSheep
12 years ago

Hello, I've had this Aralia for about four years, this little guy used to be about 6 inches tall, now it's nearly 42 inches tall. I love this little guy like a pet, but lately it's leaves have been turning yellow and falling off. Mostly towards the middle of the tree.

Since I have no idea how to upload pictures here, or if it's even possible here is a photobucket link.

http://gs27.photobucket.com/groups/c171/SIVF7KMNNP/

Picture 1: Just shows the difference in color, leaves turn yellow slowly. As I've said, I've had this for many years, and this change has been in the recent months. Also, don't look in the dog's eyes. She'll steal your soul. Vicious.

Picture 2: Just shows the bare trunk sticking out, it used to be dense as the bottom of the trees, but it seems to be turning yellow towards the middle and is working it's way up.

Picture 3: Just showing the top, the top is green and still is growing, so I know the tree isn't dead. Sorry about the hobbit feet, I didn't notice. O.o

Picture 4: Location of the tree, it's facing the sunlight for around 15 hours.

I love this tree, but I just can't tell what's going on. Or if this even normal. Thank you for any advice.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County