Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how to save my bonsaj?

Posted by existence (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 07 at 16:26

I bought my bonsaj a week agow on sale. And just now I've realized that it's ill: it has small tick threads all over it's leaves and leaves are falling every second and I'm afraid that it's too late to save the tree. I don't know even what kind of tree it is. Anyway, I need few names of chemicals that can kill the desease... hope it's not too late... Thank's for any advise!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how to save my bonsaj?

It's important to know the name of the tree, but if you only bought it a week ago and it's as bad as you say, take it back for a refund. No point is killing yourself over a half dead tree someone else should have taken care of. Plus without knowing what's wrong with it, just throwing names of chemicals at you won't help anything and could do worse damage. Next time you want to buy a tree at least find out what it is first, do a little research about what it needs and whether or not you can supply it (enough light, temperature, humidity, etc. etc.) and how to take proper care of it from the minute you get it home.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here