Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where are my posts?

Posted by sprngrboy none (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 14 at 23:53

Does anyone know how to bring up your own posts. This is a pain looking for them to see it someone responded. I posted a pic of my Boxwood Bonsai and can't find it. I did find my Wisteria one.

This post was edited by sprngrboy on Sat, May 24, 14 at 23:54

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where are my posts?

Gone again.

o

Is this it?

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/bonsai/msg052309491413.html?2

I got there by searching Google Images for boxwood bonsai sprngrboy.

o

Yes it is thanks. I figured it out. They piggy back all the posts together so when I looked on my wisteria post I found it and another I just posted. If I could just figure out how to post pics right side up. They are normal in my computer.

o

You could also search for gardenweb [your name] on Google. It's a heck of a lot better than the GW search widget up top.

>> If I could just figure out how to post pics right side up.

And they are normal if you right click on the posted pic and choose the equivalent of "open pic in new tab/window".

Gardenweb just has a weak forum system for pics. Correction, it's weak for lots of things: pic orientation, pic sizing, pic multi-posting, search, deletions. It's not any poster's fault. Just non-robust software.

o

Yep, google search your GardenWeb posts. I do it all the time.

Lately, the email notification is not working.

Josh

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here