Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just inherited my 1st bonsai!! Please helpppp!

Posted by tompompey13 none (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 29, 13 at 5:43

Hi guys just got my 1st mini tree given to me! Along with some feed and some scissors!! I've trimmed away some of the worse for wear looking twigs and leaves, but any further advice on my new bonsai wud be really good! Thnx for your time:)
Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just inherited my 1st bonsai!! Please helpppp!

Another pic

o
RE: Just inherited my 1st bonsai!! Please helpppp!

seems like he's a little packed in there with that root ball pushed up. how long has he been in that pot. looks like may need to be pulled out, root trimmed a bit and re potted. Would prob look better tilted over a bit as well to make the upper root ball not so bulbous looking.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here