Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Needed help identifying a plant!!!...

Posted by jimikrackkorn (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 22, 11 at 22:34

That a family member had... because.I wanted to grow.one myself but she didn't remember its name... appreciate any help! The leaves.feel like firm cardboard... thought the plants was fake. Also the stems are sparsely covered in little spikes

http://m.facebook.com/?w2m&ref=home&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10150289876633726&id=560163725&set=a.10150288952738726.350641.560163725&refid=0&ref=home

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Needed help identifying a plant!!!...

you have to use a photo sharing site like Photobucket.com in order to post pictures. Your link doesn't work.

o

My mistake! Tryin again...

o

At first I thought maybe it was a zz plant. looks like some sort of palm. Check out the other forums and see if there is a palm forum. Maybe palmbob will pop in and know what it is.

o

Looks like a Cardboard Palm to me.

o

cycad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here