Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Juniper Help...

Posted by jgpr (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 16:55

Hi Guys, a year ago a friend from a nursery gave a juniper that was kind of sick. After give the tree some TLC finally I found that it was the time to practice on him. I say practice because I don't have a real experience doing bonsai's. My techniques aren't the great so my apologizes to those "master's" in the forum. What Im asking today is help regarding the shape of the tree. I don't know if I did too much or what could I do to have a better tree and lastly what should I do for winter care (Zipcode 14620)? I usually leave my others bonsai's (jap boxwood, elm) on a unheated sunroom, should I include my new bonsai on this room for the winter?

Thanks for you help in advance. Here at the links for the pics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Juniper Help...

You are in zone 6. You can add it to your profile info if you want it to show up next to your name when you post on these forums.

Your link opens a new window and sometimes when I put links like that in threads, people complain that they didn't work. So here's your link in regular form.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here