Return to the Bonsai Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chile Pepper Bonsai -guide!

Posted by fatalii.net (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 07 at 7:02

I finally finished the illustrated instruction for turning chile pepper plants into bonsais.

http://www.fatalii.net/growing/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=95&Itemid=105
Link below also.

This article will be updated later!

-J
www.fatalii.net

Here is a link that might be useful: Link: Chile peppers to bonsais!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chile Pepper Bonsai -guide!

Wow! That's terrific - both the bonsai peppers themselves, and your excellent photo essay!

How many years will they live?

Josh

o

Hmm.. They can live for decades if taken good care of!

They might just lose their vigor to produce plenty of pods, but in this case it doesn't matter!

o

When should the pepper plant be pruned?

Josh

o

Hi Fatlaii, I visited the web site to buy the Chile seeds, Wow! Big variety... Can you tell me what seeds are best? Thanks !!!

o

Hello!
'Tis the Season for digging up and/or re-potting our favorite chiles for the Winter!
Check out Fatalii's guide, and see how it's grown. Lots of new pics and tips for Bonchi.

Fatalii's Guide to Bonsai Chile Peppers!

Josh

o

Don't forget the fatalii site has forums of it's own as well.

o

This is fantastic!
I manage a community garden, and I have always been fascinated with how beautiful pepper plants are with their woody bases. I always feel awful ripping them up each season. Thanks for the alternative!
Paul

Here is a link that might be useful: Envi Sci and Fishy Plants

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bonsai Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here