Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
erylyn_gw

wanted: starting over from scratch - need bulbs, plants, etc!

Erylyn
13 years ago

Hello All!

Before we retired to Colorado, I kept over 200 species or varieties of roses, and several hundred other plants in my gardens that had become dear to me. Well, I've done the crying part as the move was rather sudden and in the worst winter weather.

Now, I need to start over.

I have several hundred types of rose seeds, some open-pollinated, some hand pollinated, and most from the rarer roses of the world. I have these to trade. I am also a custom jeweler and have all that that subject entails to trade.

I would love small rooted plants, of course, but cuttings and seeds are great too. I love all sedums, cacti/succulents, ROSES, daylilies (left some very rare ones behind and have none now), willows, bulbs, etc!

Have a look at my tradelists and also at a web gallery of my recently sold jewelry work. I cut my own stones and do all of the metal work, as well. I also do repairs, so there's a thought for trade.

here's the URL for a short photo gallery of my jewelery designs/creations: http://www.keepandshare.com/photo/365668/jewelry-design-portfolio

I will be adding photos of my beloved lost plants and garden designs. Just before deciding to retire, I spent some years as a freelance Landscape Designer (I'd be willing to do a design as a trade, as well, since I no longer do this professionally.)

BTW, all gardening we do is entirely organic. I am a Master Herbalist so I grow (or grew) all of the herbs needed for my family, friends, landscape jobs, etc. I simply cannot allow harmful substances near any area where plants - herbs, fruit/veg, etc.- are being harvested. The herbs are grown for aesthetics, medicinal, culinary, craft (dyes, soaps, etc., and even for contact pesticides.

Thank you all so much for your help in advance and for sharing your love of our plant friends with the world!

Best Wishes,

Erylyn

Sponsored