Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: have ; large fragrant stargazer lilies and more....

Posted by tina_2 zone8 tx (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 6, 11 at 13:53

Hi - I have some large fragrant tall,
stargazer lilies to trade. These large blooms are
great for cutting to make a bouquet and so fragrant!
I also, have a mix of tall,
to 36 inches,fragrant large blooms oriental lilies
to trade; white ,pink and red blooms.
All, are perennials and multiply each year.

plants that I am looking for ;

bleeding heart plants
agapanthus
grasses
big type ferns
evergreens
hydrangeas
daylilies
elephant ears
large taro
flowering shrubs or bushes
persicaria
fragrant plants
clerodendruns
calla lilies
columbines
vines / tropicals
hibiscus
peonies
passionflower vines
lambs ears
turks cap
hostas
coneflower
dianthus
tropicals
or make an offer. I am sure there are other plants, that I have not discovered yet! :) Please, email me with the details. Thanks, Tina :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: have ; large fragrant stargazer lilies and more....

Hi Tina,

I have the Lycoris radiata if your interested in trading. I'm getting ready to plant in the next few weeks and looking for some new color. Any type of bulbs would be welcome! :)

peace & planting

Jim & Evie
Cleveland, Texas

o

Hello :)
I would be interested in trading calla lillies for these. I have calla lily "Naomi Campbell" It is a beautiful dark rich color.
Thank you,
Nathan

o

Hi :)
If you have any still left, I would be interested. Feel free to check out my trade list ..I mostly have daylily seedlings and a few daylilies.

CTC

o

I have daylilies ,irises,red spider lilies ,naked ladies,cannas the tall red spiked ones,creeping phlox the lavender,i have mixed dianthus,yellow cannas,1500 daylilies I am interested in your oriental lilies thank you if you think you might be interested my email address is dreamer4742004@yahoo.com you can see some of my plants on daves garden under dreamer474

o

Hey I'm glad you replied quickly I have spring fever don't you? I know exactly where my inamitable is cause its right on the end and my little wine cup is by the back door and so are my dianthus I have 3 patches of mixed dianthus but the other 2 are not going to found until they bloom how about your bulbs how soon and easy are they to find and how many bulbs round about do you figure you can trade we might can do this pretty soon and actually see their blooms this year that would be good but I would protect my daylily through the rough winter maybe in a pot then plant it in spring or we can wait until spring to dig your choice.gotto go to work hope to hear back soon
susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here