Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Bees Knees / OnYour Knees / Bring Me to my Knees

Posted by booberry85 z5NY (becky@leadtesting.net) on
Sun, Apr 29, 12 at 18:58

My Mom said she wanted new knees for her birthday. So I can't "quite" afford the surgery for her new knees.

Instead, I would love to get her any of the following: "Bees Knees" Dwarf Iris, "Bees Knees" Daylily, "On Your Knees You Will Find Him" Daylily, "Bring me to my Knees" Daylily. If you have any of the above to spare, I would deeply appreciate it. I don't have a lot of plants to trade, but do have a lot of seeds (more than I have posted). If someone would be kind enough to do it for postage that would be fantastic.

Failing a swap or postage paid, does anyone know where I could order these? I did a search on Oakes Daylilies for "knees" and nothing came up. Schreiner's has the Bees Knees iris but don't ship until July. My Mom's birthday is May 8. It kind of snuck up on me this year and I'm really stuck.

Thanks for the help,
Becky

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Bees Knees / OnYour Knees / Bring Me to my Knees

I'm still looking for these (or any other flowering plant hardy in zone 4 with the word "knees" in it)! Again if anyone can help me with a swap, SASBE or tell me where I can order them, I'd appreciate it!

Becky

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here