Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Mucari(GrapeHyacinths), Narcissus canaliculatus

Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 8, 06 at 21:45

Hi all,
I posted on the regular plant exchange, but thought I would post here too.
I have lots of bulbs.
Please follow the link to the other post.
Thanks,
Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Exchange Post

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Mucari(GrapeHyacinths), Narcissus canaliculatus

I would love to trade for Hyacinths. I live in North Florida and they would be lovely in my garden in the early spring. I'm not sure how this garden web works and don't want to post my mailing address to the internet.

I have mostly daylilies in my garden as we just purchased our home last December. Looking forward to finding spring time bulbs. I miss daffodils I use to see as a child in Holland, NY.
Thank you in advance.
Lathgirl

o
RE: HAVE: Mucari(GrapeHyacinths), Narcissus canaliculatus

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 21, 06 at 18:44

Hi all,
I am all out of the Grape Hyacinths.
Remy

o
RE: re HAVE: Mucari(GrapeHyacinths), Narcissus canaliculatus

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 21, 06 at 18:52

Hi Lathgirl,
After I posted I realized I couldn't send you a message from my e-mail, lol!
I obviously wanted to tell you I'm sorry that I'm out. But I also wanted to tell you that after you post, if you go to the my page of the person you wrote to, you can send an e-mail and tell that person in the e-mail your address.
You'll often times see on the trade pages notes saying "Sent you an email."
I do still have some daffodils. They are a miniature(very cute) variety that will do well where you live. If interested in trading for them, send me an e-mail.
Remy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here