Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenpoppy

HAVE: 08 Yearly Bulb Swap Announcement

gardenpoppy
15 years ago

Im writing today to invite you to join my yearly bulb swap.

Each year we get bigger and better as more learn about this fun event.

In addition to the bulb swap, we may incorporate themes into the swap. Maybe one year we will have seeds along with bulbs, or garden gloves, or a number of other extras.

Each year the swap is held between Sept.1st-Oct.15th.

Send your bulbs, rhizomes, tubers, corms, etc. between Sept. 1st and Oct. 15th along with a wish list of bulbs you would like to receive and postage in the amount of what it costs you to send your box. If you have no bulbs and want to participate, you can Paypal or snail mail $20 and I will purchase bulbs for you for the swap. Please Paypal/snailmail between Aug. 15th-Sept. 1st.

This makes a great mix, making it easy to personalize your box.

They make great gifts and secret pal gifts too.

The 07 bulb swap was great!!! At least 20 participants and over 120 different ty pes of bulbs were exchanged, making this the biggest bulb swap in the 5 years I have been hosting them.

Wont you join us?

I took a quick look at your list and the bulb swap looks like something I think you would enjoy. Popular items included in the plant swap are daylilies, asiatic lilies, voodoo lilies, iris, cannas, calla lilies and much more.

If you decide to join us, make sure you check out the database to get an idea of some of the things that participants want and have. Email me for more info. gardenbabe@comcast.net

Im inviting gardeners that are interested in bulbs, and participating in this fun event. Hope to see you there!

Theresa

Comments (9)