Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Crinum Bulbs

Posted by fairview 8/McKinneyTX (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 13, 09 at 19:43

Have 6 varieties of Crinum for trade: JC Harvey, Milk and Wine, Bradly(pretty sure), Carolina, one that multiplies like mad and has pink flowers but is not JC Harvey, some bulbisperum seeds and very few young bulbisperum plants.

Looking for durable perennials/bulbs that can grow in this caliche/gumbo *(("> alkaline soil without amendments and thrive on a drip irrigation system. No water hogs please.

Mature bulbs can easily weigh several pounds and digging them is an all day affair. They will be sent flat rate. If you want a variety, the smaller immature bulbs are the way to go.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Crinum Bulbs

Iwould like to trade daylilies for j c harvey/bradley/milk and wine/carolina/bulbisperum plants . I have daylilies american revolution/braoody/jersey spider/brave world/suzie wong/oriental ruby/ red volunteer/cinnamon roll/.Let me know
Thanks Toni

o
RE: HAVE: Crinum Bulbs

Whew, Being not as young as I used to be and this darn TX heat, I thought I would be farther along than where I am at now. The mind is willing, the body is not. If interested let me know, but you'll need some patience. Digging holes for my new plants is kicking my butt let alone digging up the crazy Crinums. Email and I will let you know and then put your msg in a separate folder and let you know when I get there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here