Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenpoppy

HAVE: 07 garden friends bulb swap

gardenpoppy
16 years ago

Garden Friends 5th Annual Bulb Swap

We have been holding this fun event for several years now and it just gets bigger and better.

Last year over 1000 bulbs were divided up among the participants. This year should be even bigger and better as word gets out about it.

Sept 1st-Oct.15th are the dates to send your bulbs, rhizomes, corms, etc. Please remember that the box you send your bulbs in is most likely the box you will be getting back, only filled with a variety of fun bulbs.

You need to include postage in the same amount as it costs you to send to me. No postage is due if you drop off and pick up your bulb swap.

Here is how it works:

You send me a box of bulbs/rhizomes/corms etc along with postage amount that's the same as it costs you to send to me. Make sure bulbs are sent between Sept. 1st and Oct. 15th. Please mark the bulbs you are sending. The bulbs you receive will have the name of the bulbs plus the person that sent them name attached. Bulbs will be sent out no later than Oct. 22nd. You can also include a list of bulbs you would like to receive. Please NO common orange daylilies or ditch lilies, NO common purple iris please. Hardy and tender bulbs accepted.

Theresa Wecker

241 S. Second St.

Marine City, MI 48039-1701