Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: looking for bulbs & tubers

Posted by skohler 5 (skohler49@mei.net) on
Sat, Sep 22, 07 at 15:06

WANT IN ON A SWAP ?????

If you have Any of these for trade your welcome to join in with us . NAMED OR UNNAMED No Matter this is my
"HABBERDASH SWAP "

IF You are fairly New to GW & I & other have not swapped with you as of yet Then You will be ask TO send your Box OUT /CONF# Before You Will Receive a box .
That IS My ONLY Guidline to this swap .

This is Only for the Following type of Bulbs & Tubers
NO GIFTS ARE TO BE SENT IN THESE BOXES

DAHLIA ,LILY BULB,GLAD BULBS ,ELEPHANT EAR BULBS ,CALLA LILIES BULBS , CLIMBING LILY BULBS ,HARDY CHINESE GROUND ORCHID BULBS ,CALADIUMS BULBS , TURKCAP LILIUM BULBS,
DOUBLE ASIATIC BULBS, DAFFODIL LG,SMALL ORANGE PINK DOUBLE'S OR SINGLES :))) BEGONIA BULBS, TIGER LILIES, ALLIUMS, ASTRANTIA , TULIP BULBS, HYACINTH BULBS ,

MAYBE YOU HAVE OTHER BULBS I HAVE FORGOT TO MENTION .
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD THEM IN PLEASE BULBS SHOULD BE FRESH FROM YOUR GARDENS OR WHAT YOU HAVE EXTRA OF AFTER YOUR FALL SHOPPING SPREE .

IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS SWAP PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR NAME ADDRESS . DO NOT POST YOUR INFO HERE .

YOU CAN LIST WHAT YOU HAVE FOR TRADE HERE ON THE FORUM BUT DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL INFO HERE .

I HOPE TO FIND AT LEASE 10-16 TRADERS FOR THIS SWAP .

JUST REMEBER " NO GIFTS" ARE TO BE SENT IN THIS SWAP IT IS FOR BULBS ,ROOTS ,TUBERS , RHIZOMES ONLY .

SIGN UP TILL OCT 5TH BOXES TO BE SENT OUT TO YOUR FRIEND BY OCT 27TH OR BEFORE IF YOU WANT TO GET ONE BACK .
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
SUSIE/SKOHLER

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: looking for bulbs & tubers

Susie I would LOVE to be in on this!!I have:
Tulips,daffodils,dahlias,cannas,amaryllis,hyacinth,Lilies and I am sure I can think of lots more...
Thanks for hosting this : ))
Nancy

o

Susie, sign me up! :O) :O)

o

OH COOL 2 Of My grestest swapper are here :))) Now I Know This will be fun .

Halex57 has also emailed me to ask about the swap & so I do hope he will join us :))
I think we should have sign up till OCT 15th.

LIKE I SAID THIS IS A OPEN SWAP I JUST ASK THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT TRADED WITH US BEFORE JUST SEND YOUR
BOX OUT WITH CONF # POSTED HERE .

susie

o

Yes. Please count me in !
I'm looking forward to it.
Susie, I sent you another email.
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here