Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Too many Hyacinth' Bulbs

Posted by SunnySmiles51 z8 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 2, 05 at 7:50

I have Purple, Pink and White Hyacinth Bulbs (Many)
(Email me) with what kinds of bulbs you have to trade with pictures,colors and kind.
If you do not have any bulbs please tempt me.
I am looking for some of these....or?
Want any of these so just ask.
Calla Lily Pillow Talk
Calla Lily Black Forest
Calla Lily Anneke
Cobra Lily
Rain Lillies-ZephyranthesRobusta1
OxalisTriangularis
Pineapple Lily-EucomisComosa
Oriental Lilys
Tiger Lilys (Pink,White,Yellow,Rose,Sally-Mid-peach with spots)
Sunny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Too many Hyacinth' Bulbs

I love Hyacinths...my Grandmother always grew them on her kitchen windowsill in the winter. I have pink rain lilies and amaryllis bulbs to trade if you are interested..

o

Kindly see my posting 10 above yours. Thank you.

o

i love hyacinth, white calla, oxalis ,and tiger lily . i have white yarrow and seeds , california bluebells and seeds, homemade soap ( very high quality), deep purple with fuscshia throat morning glory seeds, and a med. pink morning glory seeds, greek oregano and seeds, spearment and seeds, lemon balm, canna lily (dwarf ,yellow with red spots)much much more

o

I have Rain lilies - pink and white - would love some or you hyacinth!!! PLMK
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here