Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: mongrell amaryllis /small bulb starts

Posted by autumnmoonhaiku 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 07 at 18:42

Hi, I have five trades, maybe more, of an unknown mongrell type amaryllis, green with red striping. The mother bulb was given to me about five years ago, and it makes babies like crazy, would trade for amaryllis seeds, small bulbs known or unknown varieties, or orchid cacti cuttings.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: mongrell amaryllis /small bulb starts

I have gladioli bulbs, crocosmia bulbs or asiatic lily small bulbs to trade for your amaryllis. PLMK either way.
Thanks!

o

I could use some gladioli corms, what colors do you have?

o

I have small amaryllis bulbs from larger mother bulbs as well.

o

Have amaryllis seed and 2 colors christmas cactus. Let me know.

o

Hi, I was wondering if you still have any of the Amaryllis left? I have a few seeds of each ( Red, Apricot and Unknown color),that I could trade. If interested please email me directly at: Sjackwheat@aol.com Thanks and let me know either way....Jackie

o

Please let me know one way or the other about a trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here