Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daffodils blooming (pics)

Posted by newyorkrita z6b/7a LI NY (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 22, 12 at 12:50

The daffs really look great at my house this year.

Photobucket
YORK MINISTER

Photobucket
MARIA daffs

Photobucket
Split corona daffs

Photobucket
Daffodils blooming along the southside rose garden.

Photobucket
And also under the serviceberry shrubs in the backyard.

Photobucket

I have daffodils blooming in two small terraced sections in the front yard.

Photobucket
Closer view.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daffodils blooming (pics)

Your not kidding! They look great as usual Rita. They look soooo vibrant. My daffs bloomed really good this year too.

o

Thanks! I just love the way I have daffs all around this year.

Some more pics from today-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Photobucket

Daffodils definitely are my favorite flower! This is a new planting last fall, they have been blooming here in Minnesota for a couple weeks now, they look great a full month ahead of schedule.

o

Those look lovely!

o

Those daff pictures look great, what a nice start to the gardening year! I like York minister and might look for it this fall :)

o

OMG!!! Sooo pretty!!!! Am especially impressed by those Split Coronas. They are new to me. Did u special order them?

I live really close to a daffy place. Brent & Becky's.... I think??? Never been there (shame on me -- but) only cuz I can't afford my addiction...so I know better than to go...I'd loose control..lol.

You think they'd have them? Know I could Google but learning to use tablet (on porch @ midnite!!!! Luv it!) Don't wanna lose this post.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here