Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tulips are beautiful !

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 13:01

The tulips have been so lovely for a couple of weeks now. I have other varieties yet to bloom, and since I saw some of the daffodil photos posted here last year, I ordered several new varieties that are just beginning to bloom. I love the bulbs, they give so much beauty for little effort.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tulips are beautiful !

Very pretty! I can't wait until things start popping up in my garden.

o

• Posted by izhar Karachi Pakistan (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 14, 11 at 1:41

Beautiful....

o

Pretty! This time of year the bulb forum gives me hope. Love how the tulips brighten things up. The dafs look so cheery, like they're smiling at us. I'm still waiting for all the white stuff to melt in my yard. Not even a crocus is up yet.

o

Yes they are. I planted some this year and luuuuv them. I have had a few but got the bug this past fall and planted quite a bit more. Really hope to get more this fall too. lol! Yours look lovely. Judy

o

Thank you all for looking. I am loving the tulips so much that I am planning to plant more this fall. Always more.
kay

o

Your tulips look great Kay! Good job. I've planted hundreds and they're definitely my favorites... I'm going to love my peonies but they're so much more work - bulbs are the faithfuls of my garden - they work hard for you no matter what. lol.

If you're looking for more, if you haven't already tried it, I've had great success with Brecks and I tried quite a few (hundred... I know...it's an illness) from White Flower Farm this fall and they're coming up nicely. I wanted white lily flowering tulips and Brecks didn't carry them so I branched out and I'm glad I did. So many choices.

Good luck everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here