Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
trade amaryllis bulbs for lily of the nile bulbs??

Posted by timbershort (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 24, 09 at 15:09

anyone want to trade me their purple lily of the nile bulbs for my red amaryllis bulbs? if interested let me know. not sure how we can trade them. im sure there is a way to mail them to each other?? just let me know if interested. thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: trade amaryllis bulbs for lily of the nile bulbs??

Hi timbershort,

Welcome to Garden Web and The Bulb Forum.

There is a Exchange side of the forum here...just click the link above the list of threads Switch to Exchange. Well, now I see you found it and even posted to a thread, but the thread is a year old.

Before trying to do any trading I would suggest you get your email link set up on your Member Page so you can be reached. I also suggest that you update your Member Page so it shows your location in the one box provided for the garden zone. See I am zone 5/6 S IN
Many members, myself included will not respond to trade posts if the member does not have their location on their member profile. It is a postage, days in transit, hardiness, etc thing that is considered. By placing your location in your zone box, it will be displayed on your Member Page, and it will automatically be shown whenever you post. It is good info to have whenever asking or answering questions.

Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues for instructions on getting both your email link and your location set up.

Oh...one last thing. After you get set up for tading (link and location) you might want to make a trade post at The (main) Plant Exchange. It is a lot more active than the other specialty exchanges like here at Bulbs.

hth.

Sue...chemocurl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here