Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
know how to put a picture of a flower on this forum?

Posted by timbershort zone 9 LA (bleweyes_00@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Mar 25, 09 at 19:41

does any one know how know how to put an attachment of a picture of a flower on this forum? any help greatly appreciated.
thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: know how to put a picture of a flower on this forum?

hi timbershort - here's a good tutorial:

HTML tutorial for forum

o

I use photobucket free hosting. After signing up it's an easy job to upload your pictures (I try to adjust them ahead so they'll fit on a screen and be under 140 Kb - fewer Kb is better). Photobucket then shows 4 boxes of text under each picture. You copy the text in the 3rd box down called HTML code. Now I have to hover my mouse over the photo for those boxes to appear. maybe that's just with Vista? Then you write your message in this forum and choose paste (from the edit menu or a mouse right-click box). When you preview your message you will see your photo if you've done it correctly.

o

thank yall so much. i will have to try it out.

o

Hi Timber.

Stop on by the link below at the Test Forum Gallery and try your hand at it. There are 'regulars' there that will help if you have problems.

Once you have your pics uploaded to Photobucket (free) you can proceed with the instructions here that I wrote up for a friend.....Posting pics dumbed down

Sue...chemocurl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here