Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not to cause problems.... but.....

Posted by kato_b z5 NEPa (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 16, 10 at 19:47

I noticed the fall edition of Breck and Becky's catalog is online now. Not that I was checking, but I just wanted to look something else up and saw it. My spring hasn't even started and I'm already looking at stuff for next spring.

It's a new website design and I haven't figured out yet how to just browse the catalog.... I'm sure with a little practice (LOL) I'll be ok.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not to cause problems.... but.....

Not to cause problems
Yeah, yeah, yeah...we hear ya.

Have you gotten your Mitsch catalog yet? Mine came earlier this week but I haven't gotten a chance to get any picked out yet though.

I'll have to wait for a rainy day to do that and to check out B and B's catalog on line.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Here ya go...DAFFS!

o

ok so I did a little practice and figured out where to browse all the bulbs.... go figure - I just had to click on the "shop" tab.

I guess it's true that websites need to be idiot friendly as well as logically laid out LOL

BTW this idiot received his Mitsch's catalog and is quite pleased. It's going to take a little work to look up pictures for the ones not illustrated and then convince myself that I deserve a treat of a couple new ones.... Maybe on a hot July day I'll crack and place an order. Right now though I'm too excited about the ones coming up outside!

o

I did a quick peak on B&B, I will peruse in more detail later. I wish I could attend the Daffodil Days festival there this weekend, but I have a work party at my house tearing out carpet(yea!) and putting down laminate flooring.

I looked through the Mitsch catalog last night and saw several that would look very nice in my yard ;-).

But for now, I am enjoying the blooms I already have in my yard. My favorite new one (so far) is Gipsy Queen. It is so very tiny and perfect.

Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here