Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilbrynn1

needing variety-

lilbrynn1
13 years ago

I have bearded iris's in yellow, purple, and white....

i also have a few cannas... the cannas were given to me by a neighbor welcoming me to my new home. I have empty flowerbeds and i am looking for bulbs... i can trade a mix of iris's or $ if anyone has bulbs to spare or if they have plants to divide, there are a few things i am looking for in particular for sentimental purposes.. like "ditch lillies" as they remind me of my mother before she passed away my brothers got rid of her house and i never had an opp to go get some of the plants prior. I am also looking for a few lily of the niles( as this was the first plant my father ever gave me when he started building my love for plants when i was 10 yr. old ) and really just anything else with color as i want variety. i like trading out or making connections this way rather than going to a calloways or something as i much prefer the plants that will have stories about where they came from... i am a nerd.. it is ok... but i love it, it means something to me, plus my 5 yr old son loves going to the mailbox and finding new buddies for the yard...

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts