Return to the Bulbs Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Corydalis

Posted by fxxy (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 20, 09 at 12:16

Anybody have a good source for these plants??? Also has anybody ordered any bulbs from Ruksans in Latvia???? Looks like some gorgeous stuff in his book, "Buried Treasures". I would prefer a domestic source if possible. Any groups focused on bulbs out there???

Fxxy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Corydalis

• Posted by carrieb 7 Philadelphia (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 20, 09 at 17:04

If you're talking about corydalis lutea (the common, lovely yellow corydalis - not a bulb, but a perennial) and you lived nearby, I'll tell you to come on by and I'd dig a few up for you. At least around here, they're not hard to come by.

o
RE: Corydalis

I know the corydalis you are talking about..... really nice stuff!

Brent and becky's offers two types plus a species, but if you want some of the special ones try odyssey bulbs. They have a much larger selection but you have to pay up for the rare ones. If you want to look at some more nice pictures google srgc (scottish rock garden club) and try looking through either the forums or the bulb log.

If you get real ambitious you could always try the NA rock garden society seed exchange for seeds.....

Here is a link that might be useful: nice corydalis pictures

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bulbs Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here